Sunday, December 30, 2012

What Will You Do If You Run Out Of Lines And Routines?



I hear dating gurus say this all the time. They tell you to not use lines or routines because what will happen if you run out of them?

Well… let me tell you this… Each routine and line you use displays who you are or what type of person you are. The more you use a certain line or routine, the more you become that person.
There’s a line I use a lot, it goes something like this: “Let’s go outside.” “Let’s go get a drink.” “Let’s go ______” fill in the blank. 

You should note that only a leading and decisive person would say things like that. 

At first I was not a decisive or leading person. I was always a follower and always let others do the leading. But the moment I started using that line and continued using it on girls, I started to become a decisive person. I started to lead people. Next thing I know, friends and families started asking me “what should we do today?” 

Most say if you use lines and routines, it's not who you really are and you’re not being genuine. Although that may be true at first but the more you use lines and routines, the more you’ll start to become that person. 

And pretty soon you’ll understand the concepts of those lines and routines and “naturally” start developing your own lines and routines (on the same concept) in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment